Sunday, April 03, 2005

 

Welcome and let's get started!

I am a work at home mom and I love it. I dreamed of this since my son was born 4 years ago. It has been a rough road and I am still learning but all who visit my blog will learn along with me.

Tip for today: Reduce strife in your house.

As you are trying to launch any new project or change any behavior, an enormous amount of energy, concentration and dedication are required. Harboring angry feelings, holding onto offenses or focusing on past wounds will hold us back. I learned to control my temper and irritability when things did not go my way with God's help.

I prayed that the Holy Spirit would reveal to me areas of my life in which I was letting anger and offenses settle into my heart and I asked for help in overcoming. I have specific prayers that I wrote and said daily (and I continue to say them). I realized that I was getting too angry with my husband too often and I needed to stop. My behavior was not helping anyone.

If your home is going to be your workplace, start at the beginning and do the spiritual work required to create a peaceful and productive family atmosphere. Pray daily that strife will be kept far from home and manage your emotions and your energy wisely.

Come back to this blog daily to learn more tips about working from home, growing as a Christian woman, raising a happy, peace-filled family, homeschooling, freelance writing, Christian life coaching, parent coaching, Christian music, blogging and Internet marketing.

I hope I can help.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?